Who Is Behind Cook on monday
Hi there, my name is Yester Banuchyan. I am a cooking enthusiast, but more importantly, a mother of 2 amazing kids. I found Cook On Monday to help people improve their cooking skills, find cooking tips, food substitutes, and not only.
I believe that cooking by yourself is the first step to healthy eating. Although I am not a vegetarian I try to come up with food substitute ideas for allergic people and vegetarians too, to make sure no one skips a recipe that welcomes (pleases) their appetite.
My most favorite recipes are those that require simple ingredients and no more than 45 minutes of preparation. My best advice is to experiment and improvise in the kitchen and share the result with others. Overall, all recipes are a result of experiments.
Our Latest Posts
- 13 Almond Flour Substitutes: Gluten-Free and Non-Allergic Options Included
- 12 Gochugaru Substitutes: Mild to Extremely Hot Alternatives
- 13 Plum Tomatoes Substitutes to Use in Fresh and Cooked Recipes
- 10 Substitutes for Fresno Chili to Keep your Appetite in Place
- 14 Substitutes for White Vinegar in Baking and Cooking
- 11 Cannellini Beans Substitutes to Cook Super Nutritious Dishes
- 11 Granulated Sugar Substitutes for Any Recipe Calling for a Sweetener
- 10 Rice Malt Syrup Substitutes To Keep the Sweetness of your Dishes
- 9 Enchilada Sauce Substitutes to Keep that Spicy Kick in the Dish
- 12 Cottage Cheese Substitutes to Use in Sweet and Savory Dishes
- 9 Provolone Substitutes to Use in Cold and Hot Dishes
- 8 Spinach Substitutes to Use Raw and Cooked
- 9 Amaretto Substitutes for Cooking, Baking, and Mixed Drinks
- Best Watercress Substitutes: Don’t Skip It; Replace It!
- What Are The Best Substitutes for Saffron?
- 11 Beef Shank Substitutes: Vegan Alternatives Included
- 10 Substitutes for Chili Powder to Spice Up Your Dish with a Hot Kick
- 9 Asparagus Substitutes to Prepare Mild and Delicate Dishes
- Best Sides For Sandwiches For A Delicious Meal
- 9 Skirt Steak Substitutes For Tender, Mellow and Tasty Dishes
- 9 Substitutes for Ponzu Sauce for Asian Dishes and Seafood