Who Is Behind Cook on monday
Hi there, my name is Yester Banuchyan. I am a cooking enthusiast, but more importantly, a mother of 2 amazing kids. I found Cook On Monday to help people improve their cooking skills, find cooking tips, food substitutes, and not only.
I believe that cooking by yourself is the first step to healthy eating. Although I am not a vegetarian I try to come up with food substitute ideas for allergic people and vegetarians too, to make sure no one skips a recipe that welcomes (pleases) their appetite.
My most favorite recipes are those that require simple ingredients and no more than 45 minutes of preparation. My best advice is to experiment and improvise in the kitchen and share the result with others. Overall, all recipes are a result of experiments.
Our Latest Posts
- What Dressing Goes On Cobb Salad – 10 Best Ideas
- Best Seasoning For Mashed Potatoes – What Will You Choose?
- 27 Best Toppings For Nachos – Ideas You’ll Love
- Best Kewpie Mayo Substitutes to Use as Dips, Dressings and Many More
- 10 Golden Syrup Substitutes for Baked Goods, Desserts and Drinks
- 9 Spring Onion Substitutes to Use in Hot or Cold Dishes
- Best Sauce For Chicken And Rice: Top 10 Recommendations
- Best Sauce For Egg Rolls? Here Are Suggestions You’ll Love
- Best Bread For Philly Cheesesteak – What’s Your Favorite?
- 10 Best Pasta For Mac And Cheese — Options For Your Palate
- Orzo Substitutes: With and Without Gluten Options
- How Long To Boil Chicken Tenders: Get Your Answers